- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Gentle Sweet
- 2 drops natural yellow food coloring
- Homemade whipped topping*
- 1 cup cream
- 2-3 tbsp Gentle Sweet
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Press into bottom of ramekin. (I did press it up on the side to give it a small pocket for the filling. Also it makes the crust a little thinner.)
- Microwave 30 seconds.
- Mix filling in a bowl.
- Add to cooled microwaved pie crust.
- Top with whipped topping.*
- Add ingredients to blender and whip until thickens.
- Add to your favorite trim healthy desserts.
- Save the extra in the fridge for your other trim healthy desserts.