- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- Dash of vanilla
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg
- 1.5 Tbs. Gentle Sweet
- 1 doonk molasses
- 1 doonk of caramel or maple extract optional
Homemade Whipped Topping*
- 1 cup cream
- 2-3 tbsp Gentle Sweet
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Press into bottom of ramekin. (I did press it up on the side just a little to give it a small pocket for the filling.
- Microwave 30 seconds
- Mix together all ingredients in bowl.
- Pour onto crust.
- Microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes. Watch for top to be cooked not runny.
- Let cool.**
- Top with 2 tbsp. whipped topping. Homemade or from the can.
- Add ingredients to blender and whip until thickens.
- Add to your favorite trim healthy desserts.