- Cut apples into slices. Add to silicone microwaveable dish. I use my epicure steamer
- Add 2 cups water and microwave for 5 mins. * (this is the quickest and easiest way)
- Stir in remaining filling ingredients. Sprinkle the xanthan gum evenly in as you stir.
- Mix all topping ingredients together, add 1/4 cup of water and then add a little more until crumble consistency, about 1/2 cup water.
- Sprinkle crumble generously on top.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes
- Let cool completely to firm up the filling