Apple Magic in 3 minutes
Apple Magic in 3 minutes:
- Core apple. Replace bottom of apple with tiny piece of the core to hold the filling in.
- Place in bowl.
- Sprinkle Gentle Sweet in and on apple.
- Add the cinnamon in and on apple.
- Stuff with 1-2 tbsp of granola.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Let cool off for a few minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup greek yogurt with 1-2 tsp super sweet for added protein.
- Cut apple and enjoy!
90 second Granola:
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Microwave for 90 seconds stirring every 30 seconds. Watch closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Add in goji berries or raisins.
- Let completely cool. Stir in bowl frequently as it cools or place on parchment paper to cool.
- Granola will be hard and crunch once cooled. Approximately 5 minutes.