- 1 low carb tortilla
- 2 tbps sugar free Pizza Sauce we use Walmart Brand
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 5 Pepperoni's
- 1 tbsp Sausage optional
- Cook in butter or your favorite avocado or coconut oil spray
- Add any of your favorite toppings and make it your own.
- Cut a low carb tortilla with a single cut to the center.
- Add your on plan sugar free pizza sauce to 1/4 of the tortilla.
- Add Cheese on two different 1/4 of the tortilla.
- Add your toppings, pepperoni and any others to the last 1/4 of the tortilla.
- Fold 1/4 and repeat folds until closed in a triangle shape.
- Cook in butter, unflavored coconut oil, or your favorite coconut or avocado oil spray until crispy on both sides.