- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan or glucci
- Whipped topping or your favorite on plan vanilla ice cream.
- Store bought: Rebel vanilla ice cream
Homemade whipped topping*
- 1 cup cream
- 2-3 tbsp Gentle Sweet
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Reserve 1/3 pie crust for top.
- Press remaining 2/3rds crust into bottom of ramekin. (I did press it up on the side just a little to give it a small pocket for the filling.)
- Microwave 30 seconds
- Place frozen blueberries, water, lemon juice and Gentle sweet in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook until frozen blueberries are thawed and sauce is slightly bubbly.
- Sprinkle in xanthan or glucci.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add filling to cooked pie crust.
- Roll out remaining 1/3rd pie crust in between parchment paper.
- Carefully place rolled out dough on top of pie filling in ramekin.
- Cut 3 slits in pie. One down the middle and 2 on the side. Or a design of your choice. This helps give the pie room to expand while cooking, so it doesn’t explode.
- Microwave 45 seconds - 1 min. **
- Enjoy warm, room temp or chilled.
Homemade whipped topping
- Add ingredients to blender and whip until thickens.
- Add to your favorite trim healthy desserts.