- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup carrots I used baby carrots and dumped them in whole
- 4 cups bone broth (I used one with 10g of protein per cup of broth, you will want to add protein if using a traditional stock, such as lean chicken, grilled or from a can)
- 4 cups butternut squash I used frozen
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Super Sweet
- Place coconut oil in instant pot on sauté mode, sauté together onion and carrots for 5 minutes. I did not chop the baby carrots.
- Place remaining ingredients in Instant Pot and Cook at Pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick pressure release or let natural pressure release, if you have time, then let cool for a few minutes.
- Use a blender or blender stick to puree the soup.
This is a more broth-based soup, than thick. Enjoy 1/4 of the soup with some added chicken or a lean protein of your choice, add a side salad and maybe a small portion of your favorite fruit.