This recipe was created for me by my good friend Rebecca Roepke of Unsinfully Sweet. Be sure to follow her on Facebook!
- 1 cup Gentle Sweet
- ½ cup Super Sweet *can be eliminated
- 2 sticks sticks butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp black strap molasses
- 2-3 large eggs **2 eggs if only using Gentle Sweet
- 1¾ cups Baking Blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1½ cup Chocolate Chips THM or other on plan variety
- Mix together Gentle & Super Sweet, butter, vanilla and molasses.
- Beat eggs gently and add to mixture, mixing well.
- Mix in remaining, drop by rounded spoonful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.