- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 tbsp creamy dreamy plant protein powder
- 1-1.5 tbsp cocoa powder I like 1.5 tbsp
- 2 pinch salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp vanilla a small splash
- 2-3 tbsp. Gentle Sweet I like sweet, 3 tbsp is what I used
- 1/2 cup almond milk for a creamy bowl, if you like it more like cereal up to 3/4 cups
- Add 1 cup cooked quinoa to bowl
- Mix in plant protein powder, cocoa, salt, vanilla.
- Slowly stir in almond milk, more like oatmeal use 1/2 cup, cereal like use 3/4 cup.
How do you cook the quinoa? Time, Method, etc.?
Yum! I used Super Sweet instead of Gentle Sweet and added 1/2 Tbsp peanut flour. 😋 I also heated up the milk so I could eat it warm.