- 2-3 cups Veggies
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa pre-cook in instant pot or Multipurpose Steamer
Quick Asian Style:
- 1 TBSP. Soy Sauce alternative: Liquid Braggs Aminos or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp. or to taste Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Optional Asian style Quinoa Bowl add ins:
- 1 tsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 inch grated fresh ginger
- 2 pinches of Super Sweet
- 1-3 tsp. of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. onion power
- Spray Skillet with Avocado/Coconut Oil Spray
- Add Veggies & Quinoa
- Add your seasonings of choice.
- Stir Fry for 5-7 mins. (if you like softer veggies, you may choose to cook longer)
- Add your choice of protein (canned tuna, shredded chicken, lean salmon, tilapia, or a protein smoothie/shake or beverage like Coach Sarah's Easy Decadent Chocolate Milk.)
- Serve in Bowl & Enjoy!
2-3 tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
Salt & Pepper to taste Note: Use the Quinoa Bowl base to start any savory bowl of your choice. Add your favorite seasonings and make it your own. Quinoa helps reduce inflammation and is a great source of healthy carbs. Check out this video showing exactly how I make mine and my tips!