- 2 bags Max Mallow Marshmallows
- 1/2 tbsp. natural unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of on plan chocolate chips Coach Sarah Recommends: I personally love Whole Foods 365 Sugar Free Chocolate Chips, no junk and no fillers. If you don't have a Whole Foods, you can order Max Mini Vegan Chips, they are the same ingredients, no junk or fillers:) You can use Code Arayahope to save 10% on your Marshmallow and chocolate chip purchase.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or chocolate melter.
- Melt 2 bags of Max Mallow Marshmallows in sauce pan.
- Add peanut butter to chocolate.
- Add melted chocolate mix to marshmallows, mix together.
- Pour into silicone pan or 8x8 glass pan with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 20 mins.
- Cut and Enjoy!
This makes 60-63 1/2 inch squares. You can enjoy 4 in a fp, more is THM S. (4 has 3.17 grams of fat:))