- 1 cup Gentle Sweet
- 1/2 cup salted butter If you don't have salted butter you can use regular. Although we prefer salted in this recipe. If you use unsalted, add 1/4 tsp of salt instead of 2 pinches.
- 3/4 cup Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 pinches salt
- Optional splash of water if batter is too thick.
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix together.
- Shape into 1 inch round balls.
- Use a fork to push down fork shape only one time across.
- Bake at 375 for 8 - 10 mins.
- Let cool to hold shape. Enjoy!