- 2 tbsp. Peanut Flour
- 1 tbsp. creamy dreamy plant protein or whey
- 2 pinches mineral salt
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
French Toast Mix
- 2 tbsp. egg whites
- 1 splash splash of vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp. almond milk
- Cinnamon add while cooking
- Choice of on plan jelly I use Good Good brand. You could also make slim belly jelly from THM or use any of your favorites.
- On plan bread of choice I use Simple Kneads for mine and Trader Joe's sprouted bread for the rest of the family:)
- Top with your favorite on plan syrup I use Rx Sugar brand
- Top with Powdered Erythritol.
- Make Peanut Butter.
- Make French Toast Mix.
- Add Peanut Butter Mixture and on plan jelly, make sandwich and close.
- Take PB & Jelly Sandwich and dip in egg white french toast mix.
- Spray skillet with Avocado or Coconut Oil spray, place sandwich in skillet.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon on side facing up.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Cut into triangles or strips.
- Top with on plan syrup of you choice.
- Sprinkle on powdered erythritol.
- Serve and Enjoy!