Swedish Meatball Sauce
Inspired by Swedish Meatballs from Trim Healthy Mama cookbook. *In the Notes you will find how to make this dairy-free.Print Pin
- 2 lbs ground beef only 1 lb for dairy free option
- 1 egg
- Brown meat
- Scramble Egg on side and stir in
- Add dry ingredients, mix together
- Add broth, mix.
- Whisk in gluccie.
- Let cook for 5 minutes or until preferred thickness.
- Add 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Serve over zoodles, cauliflower rice, broccoli for a THM S or over quinoa brown rice noodles for a THM XO.
Diary Free (This is based on using 1 lb. ground meat instead of 2)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. Baking Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp - 3 onion or onion powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 and 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp gluccie