- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Use a big spoon to drop 4 large fritters into a lightly sprayed skillet. You can use avocado or coconut oil spray.
- Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Add your favorite veggies.
- Top with a dollop of big burger sauce and enjoy!
Tip: Make sure the first side is golden brown before flipping, this will help keep your fritter together. *If your batter ends up too moist, you can always add in 2 tbsp of baking blend, this recipe is very moist, the egg will help bind it together.